1. We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
2. We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business
3. We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
4. We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
5. We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
6. We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
7. We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
8. We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
9. We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.